I went to college at the University of Tampa in Florida, and we had a catchy little saying about ourselves: We live where you spring break and we party like you pregame! I think that all college students think that they party the hardest, so I don’t know how much I agree with the second part, but it is true that the sunny and beautiful Florida weather is like spring break practically year round.
Living in Germany I am totally missing that right now! So this little beach vacation/spring break Amazon round up is a little premature for me, but maybe it will help you pick up some budget-friendly items for your spring break or upcoming beach vacay.
I hope you dig the pineapple and retro vibe 🙂
1. Sun Hat – I know that the sun hats with the cute sayings are all the rage right now, but look at this bow! It also comes in a darker color and in a few colors without the bow if you want a plain version.
2. Clear Sunglasses – Has anyone else jumped on the Quay sunnies bandwagon? I’ve seen some really cute pairs, but not this one before. I love the slightly cat eye shape.
3. Beach Tote – You know what makes this the perfect beach bag (besides the sequin pineapples)? The inside is laminated so you can easily clean out the sand and sunscreen and spilled Mai Tai. Cute and functional!
4. Swimsuit – This suit is THE BEST. The ruching and higher waist help with the so called ‘problem areas’ and top has great support. How do I know? I have this exact suit in a green leaf pattern! It was one of the suits I reviewed in an Amazon swimsuit haul. I know I already have one, but if I got another it would definitely be the pineapple pattern.
5. Wedges – Is it impractical to wear wedges to the beach? Yes. Should that stop you from wearing them? No. Especially since these have memory foam for extra comfort and come in four colors so you can definitely find a pair to match your suit.
6. Earrings – Forget about statement necklaces; it’s time to bust out your statement earrings! I love these tassels, and at such a cheap price, I’m willing to risk them getting dirty at the beach. These would look so great with off shoulder tops, too.
7. Water Bottle – Pineapple everything y’all. This S’well bottle keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours, so you can hydrate in the sun all day long. It comes in several playful prints.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and you’re able to get some sun soon!